samedi 8 octobre 2011

Fashion: What is necessary to have.

"Fashion
Put it all on me
Don't you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be"
(lady gaga) 


There are some clothes and accessories I couldn't live without.
-First, my glasses. I am myopic, so I can't see further than my nose without my glasses.







- Colorful clothes, shoes and accessoiries. For exemple, my lovely yellow doc martens.

- Large clothes, men clothes. I like to wear clothes too big for me. I stoled a pullover in my dad's wardrobe.
(oh no ! I though I had a picture of it)

-Clothes that look like school uniforms. Plaid skirts, shirts...






-Patterns who makes me look like an old woman.
Like this skirt.






-Tighs and socks. with shorts or skirts.






-Nail polish.


-A lot of great accessoiries (self-made jewelry, bandana, hairpins...)

And lots of inspiration and creativity.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire